Coming Attractions


Logging on today, I realized that the DisneyShawn blog has surpassed 100 posts. It's hard to believe, since it feels like only yesterday that I decided to pursue this outlet. In reviewing the content thus far, however, I was also surprised to discover that I've spent hardly any time on the Disney Park with the richest story fabric of them all - Disney's Animal Kingdom.

I'll be getting out to the park this week to capture photos and stories for future entries. In the meantime, I invite you to explore the content of the blog. Use the Labels to find content by subject, and enjoy. I'll have more for you soon.

As a teaser for our upcoming adventures in Disney's Animal Kingdom, I offer the above graphic once seen on a construction fence at the park's Discovery Island. It's a great detail. The text is specific to the park. The style is specific to the aesthetic of the area, and you've got to love that the animals are depicted wearing hard hats and a tool belt. A great example of why we love the Disney Parks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment