Tongue in Cheek... and Say, "Aaaah"


On the back side of the Keystone Clothiers building, facing Echo Lake at Disney's Hollywood Studios, is this little alcove and door. For the casual passerby, it may look like little more than a period graphic for a fictional business. Look more closely, though, and you'll discover this building purports to host more than just the Glamour Salon.

The directory implies that several dentists have their practice on the second floor:

C. Howie Pullum, DDS
Ruth Canal, DDS
Les Payne, DDS

I think I would prefer to visit Dr. Payne in Suite 210.
Those Imagineering writers sure do have fun playing with words!

1 comment:

  1. The Echo Lake area has so many fun treasures!! I've never seen this one though...I will definitely have to check it out next time I'm down!

    ReplyDelete