Where in Disney's World - Monday


This week on the blog, I thought we'd have some fun and do something a little different. Let's play "Where in Disney's World." Each morning, I'll post a photo of a detail from a Disney Park (all 11 parks around the world are fair game). Leave a comment with your guess as to the location where the photo was taken. I'll post a new article on the blog with the answer and some fun facts later that night.

So take a close look at the picture above. Do you know it? If not, see if you can decipher the clues found within the image. Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. I'd guess TDS just b/c I'm sure something this intricate would never be created in the state-side parks :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess Mermaid Lagoon's exterior, Disneysea, Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely outside the entrance to Mermaid Lagoon in Tokyo DisneySea. This tile / mural work was designed by the late great Imagineer David Mumford.

    ReplyDelete