À Bientôt


My wife and I are headed to Disneyland Resort Paris this week as a celebration of our 10th wedding anniversary. Of course, I had intended to prepare blog content for you prior to departure, so the articles would keep flowing while I'm away. Well, what is it they say about "best laid plans?"

Although there won't be anything new on the blog for a week or so, I invite you to explore the topic index down the right side of the page. Each link will bring up every article I've written on the subject. For newer readers, it's a great chance to get caught up. For those who have been visiting for a while, why not go back and rediscover series like Weekend Trivia or Where in Disney's World?

For all of you, I say, "Thanks!" Your regular visits and wonderful comments make this whole endeavor worthwhile. Until next time, as they say in Disneyland Paris, "À bientôt!" (Photo ©Disney)

8 comments:

  1. I really hope you're going to post some blog content about DLP. We live in UK and go as often as we can and love reading about it. I love your WDW blogs so please write some articles about DLP - and I hope you and "Mrs Shawn" have a wonderful anniversary trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you both, and thank you for a fine blog that is part of my daily regimen. Safe journeys, and we'll see you in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your efforts on the blog. The daily entries will be missed, but I wish you a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawn: I read your blog every day. I don't always comment but I'm always reading. Thanks for your insightful articles. You deserve a little break and Disneyland Paris is a great place to take one. I hope you and your wife have the best of times. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary and thanks for putting up with me this whole time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Shawn, happy anniversary.. and thanks dear for this information. you are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shawn, before I say something, a many congratulations for your 10th wedding anniversary.. may God bless you with lots of happiness... me too celebrated mine 29th anniversary last month. And, about your blog.. its awesome dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Anniversary. We visited Disneyland Paris this time last year after our Disney Med. Cruise. Anxious to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete